Workday Non-GAAP EPS of $0.99 beats by $0.15, revenue of $1.6B beats by $10M
- Workday press release (NASDAQ:WDAY): Q3 Non-GAAP EPS of $0.99 beats by $0.15.
- Revenue of $1.6B (+20.3% Y/Y) beats by $10M.
- Subscription Revenues of $1.43 Billion, Up 22.3% Year Over Year
- 24-Month Subscription Revenue Backlog of $8.62 Billion, Up 21.1% Year Over Year
- Total Subscription Revenue Backlog of $14.10 Billion, Up 28.5% Year Over Year.
- Cash, cash equivalents, and marketable securities were $5.49 billion as of October 31, 2022.
- Shares +1.12%.