Hello friends, in this script, hand drawing and loyalty to terminals are minimized.
1 - Rational Auto Levels
NOTE : For 1W TF , you can take 0.000 - 1.000 for 1 area , i didn't find to necessary to autoplot this condition because of between levels are so large and for long term.
- Multi time-frame
- In small time frames, unreasonable support eliminates resistance levels.
- Suitable for every pair.
- If the prices change by region, automatic drawing is made in the new region and given to the screen.
- Automatic Plotting Feature
- Rational Levels
2 - Auto Risk/Reward Ratio Calculator
Calculations are made according to in less than 4 hours TF.
The opposite is true for Short.
2 methods in 4 hours and larger time frames and two zones specified:
1. Price < 0.618 Level :
Long Position Calculation : From Current Support to 0.618 Level
Short Position Calculation: From Current Resistance to 0.000 Level
2. Price > 0.618 Level
Long Position Calculation :Support and 1.000 Level .
Short Position Calculation : Resistance and 0.000 Level
Risk/Reward Ratio Calculation Examples (TF = Timeframe) :
1 - TF < 4H and Long - Short Risk/Reward Ratio Calculation :
For Long Position :
For Short Position :
2 - TF > 4H and Long-Short Risk/Reward Ratio Calculation :
For Long Position :
For Short Position :
Some algorithms have been added to make this formulation accurate and safe.
Therefore, Stop-Loss can be flexed slightly under the support or on the resistance in short position.
The target does not change.
Staying on the safe side calculates the risk / reward ratio for the worst possible odds.
*** Since stop-loss levels are chosen close to and determine financial leverage, there is absolutely no need for stop-loss, the investor can determine himself according to the risk / reward ratio.
Generally, the support is slightly lower for long and the resistance slightly reasonable for short.
3 - Moving Averages and Cloud
a-) Slow Moving Average (Fuchsia)
Uses Autonomous LSTM moving average for external timeframes of 1W, Relativity moving average for timeframes 1W and above.
NOTE : They are built on price instead of Index.
And because they are price based
The High-Low Selection Algorithm has been removed.
For more information :
Autonomous LSTM => Relativity =>
b-) Signal Moving Average (Blue)
I just added this average after long tests.
It was created based on the relative states of the Relativity and Autonomous LSTM and candle states.
It is very fast and adaptive but, you should definitely use the risk / reward ratio if you are going to trade just by looking at it.
c_) Cloud :
It is the region between fast and slow moving average.
Cloud Color : Red for : crossunder(price , signal ma) and Green for : crossover(price,signal ma)
d-) Plotarrows :
Plotted after crossover and crossunder closings to inform the intersection of the two adaptive moving averages.
e*) Triangle Shapes :
They only reports when the moving average of the signal is long and short. And cloud color is same but without risk/reward radio rule.Rules :
Blue : Long Condition with Long Risk/Reward Ratio < 2.5
Orange : Short Condition with Short Risk/Reward Ratio < 2.5
Green : Long Condition with Long Risk/Reward Ratio >= 2.5
Red : Short Condition with Short Risk/Reward Ratio >= 2.5
4 - INFOPANEL - Trader Panel
- Calculation results of Risk / Reward Ratios for each bar for Long and Short Position
- Current Levels
- Percentage change of the price moving average (period = signal period) only in the signal period
* Percentage change of the moving average (period = signal period) only in the signal period
* Bias :
They are given separately for both long and short (Bull - Bear).
It is the reflection of the quantum formulas that form the core of relativity.
Nevertheless, the signal moving averages data price and are also above in InfoPanel.
Important Note : Two starred rules are given to investors and traders to choose between the following facts :
Increasing __ Increasing Price = > Healthy Bear Session
Increasing Price __ Increasing = > Healthy Bull Session
Decreasing __ Increasing Price = > Bulls are weakening
Decreasing __ Decreasing Price = > Bears are weakening
*** SUMMARY AND USAGE :
It's definitely not just for signals,
all data in the system
evaluating according to the current economic agenda,
carry out your trade like that.
You can zoom in using the zoom in zoom out feature (+) of Tradingview, especially in small timeframes.
And according to the signal average of the price, cloud coloring was made in green and red.
Because in some cases, infopanel can intervene and block small triangles.
There is no need for any precise alert.
In case of need, users can set alarms at levels.
In the design and basic cases of levels,inspired by borserman's this script:
Special thanks to him.
Last Note and Reminder
This script may will be updated in terms of design and simplification if deemed necessary.
Price ++ Volume ++ Bullish
Price ++ Volume -- Bulls are weakening
Price -- Volume ++ Bearish
Price -- Volume -- Bears are weakening
That's it !
Last Update and Last Features :
- Rational Auto - Support and Resistance Levels 0 - 1.000
- Supply and Demand Profile (Supply and Demand taken into account instead of Volume)
- Turtle Trading System (Modified Version with Relativity and Autonomous LSTM Periods)
- Auto Risk/Reward Calculation and Risk/Reward InfoPanel
- Buy , Sell and Short Signals.
- Green Plotarrow = Buy
- Purple Plotarrow = Sell (Not Short)
- Red Plotarrow = Short
- First of all this script is Multi-Timeframe script. (MTF) BUT :
- The Turtle strategy takes advantage of 1-day sticks. (TF = 1D)
- So the most efficient time frames:>= 4H ( 4H , 1D , 1W) Most efficient = 1D
- Although it is used in all time periods, reduce your position size in small time periods according to your risk.
POSITION SIZE RULES ( TF >= 4H) :
- Long and Short Signals Position Size = % 1 (Standard Position Size)
- Long and Short Signals with the help of Economic Basis (Agenda) and Helpful Tools on this Script Position Size = % 2
- Without Long and Short Signals and with Economic Basis (Agenda) and Helpful Tools on this Script Position Size = % 0.5
- Support and Resistance Levels OR
- Turtle Moving Average Levels
If necessary, design and structural improvements will be made.
NOTE 2 :
This script (eugene71) helps me a lot . Special thanks for that.
More information about Turtle Trading :
Green = Buy
Lime = Buy Long Term (Slow Period)
Red = Short
Dark Red = Short Long Term (Slow Period)
The same rules apply.
הגישה לסקריפט זה מוגבלת למשתמשים שהוסמכו על ידי הכותב ובדרך כלל דורשת תשלום. אתה יכול להוסיף אותו למועדפים שלך, אך תוכל להשתמש בו רק לאחר שתבקש אישור ותקבל אותו מהמחבר שלו. צור קשר עם Noldo לקבלת מידע נוסף, או עקוב אחר הוראות המחבר בהמשך.
TradingView אינה מציעה לשלם עבור סקריפט ולהשתמש בו עד ש- 100 % אתה סומך על המחבר שלו ומבין איך עובד הסקריפט. במקרים רבים ניתן למצוא למצוא חלופה טובה עם קוד פתוח בחינם ב בסקריפטי הקהילה שלנו.
המידע והפרסומים אינם אמורים להיות, ואינם מהווים, עצות פיננסיות, השקעות, מסחר או סוגים אחרים של עצות או המלצות שסופקו או מאושרים על ידי TradingView. קרא עוד בתנאים וההגבלות.
אזהרה: אנא קרא את לפני שתבקש גישה.