- Lookback: Number of most recent bars to use for the calculation of the
- Row Size: Determines the number of rows used for the calculation of the
- Show Rolling POC: Determines whether to display the rolling POC of the
- Width (% of the box): Determines the length of the bars relative to the Lookback value
- Bar Width: Width of each bar
- Flip Histogram: Flips the histogram, when enabled, the histogram base will be located at the most recent candle
- Gradient: Allows to color the bars with a gradient, with a color intensity determined by the length of each bar
- Rows Solid Color: Color of each bar when 'Gradient' is disabled
- POC Solid Color: Color of the POC when 'Gradient' is disabled
It is very common to display over time in order to visualize the trading activity made over a specific candle, however this is not the only way to display and it can be interesting to put it in relation with the price, which is what profiles do.
profiles are displayed as price relative histograms showing the accumulated within certain price areas, the number of areas are determined by the row size of the . Knowing which price's area accumulated the most allow highlighting areas of interest to market participants.
Most accumulated will be encountered in zones of equilibrium between buyers and sellers; that is zones of local price stationarity. These zones are highlighted by high nodes in the . Imbalance between buyers and sellers are highlighted by thinner zones of the .
The price level with the most accumulated is highlighted by the "point of control" (POC), displayed by the dotted line in the indicator.
The POC is often considered an important level, commonly used as by traders. One can verify the accuracy of this use case by using the rolling POC (assuming one would use the POC over time as SR).
profiles are calculated using tick data, which is not the case of this estimate, as such you won't have an accurate representation of an actual .
The rolling POC can introduce time outs in the script computation, use lower lookback and row size value to display it.
ברוח TradingView אמיתית, מחבר סקריפט זה פרסם אותו עם קוד פתוח, כך שסוחרים יוכלו להבין ולאמת זאת. הידד למחבר! אתה יכול להשתמש בו בחינם, אך שימוש חוזר בקוד זה בפרסום הנו בכפוף ל כללי הבית . אתה יכול להגדירו כמועדף ולהשתמש בו בגרף.