This strategy is designed to work on 1 hour timeframe. It is designed to capture the early market move of major forex pairs like EURUSD or GBPUSD . It takes the high and low of the first candle (7 a.m. GMT , London Stock Exchange opens) and places to pending orders at these prices levels.
- High + additional gap in pips = buy stop pending order
- Low + additional gap in pips = sell stop pending order
For both orders a stop loss of 15 pips and a take profit of 50 pips is used as a default. As soon as price triggers one pending order, the remaining pending order is cancelled. At the end of the configured session time all open and pending orders are closed / cancelled.
- Trading Time - start and end time of session. It is configured for Monday to Friday only. At the beginning the first candle is used to define stop prices for pending orders.
- Source for Buy Stop order - Default: high. Used to calculate buy stop order. You can add additional pips as a gap.
- Source for Sell Stop order - Default: low. Used to calculate sell stop order. You can add additional pips as a gap.
- Stop Loss in Pips - Default: 15. Used for both pending orders.
- Take Profit in Pips - Default: 50. Used for both pending orders.
This strategy is for educational purposes only! It is not meant to be a financial recommendation.
- you can now select between two stop loss / take profit calculation methods. 1) fix values as before or 2) dynamic calculation based on Average True Range and multipliers for stop loss and take profit.
- with dynamic stop loss your risk amount is changing too. I added an option to overwrite quantity and adjust it to meet a defined risk percent of equity (keep in mind that equity is changing with each closed trade. So also the total risk amount is changing.)
Supported list of variables:
- #nl# => New line
- #symbol# => The ticker e.g. EURUSD
- #LongSL# => Long Stop loss, absolut price of stop loss (buy stop price - stop loss in ticks)
- #LongTP1# => Long Take Profit 1, absolut price of take profit target at 50% of take profit (buy stop price + take profit in ticks * 0.5)
- #LongTP2# => Long Take Profit 2, absolut price of take profit target at 100% of take profit (buy stop price + take profit in ticks)
- #LongTPFULL# => Long Take Profit in FULL, same as #LongTP2#
- #ShortSL# => Short Stop loss, absolut price of stop loss (sell stop price + stop loss in ticks)
- #ShortTP1# => Short Take Profit 1, absolut price of take profit target at 50% of take profit (sell stop price - take profit in ticks * 0.5)
- #ShortTP2# => Short Take Profit 2, absolut price of take profit target at 100% of take profit (sell stop price - take profit in ticks)
- #ShortTPFULL# => Short Take Profit in FULL, same as #ShortTP2#
- #TakeAmount1# => Percent to remove from trade on hitting TP1, eg. 1.0 (risk in percent * 0.5)
- #TakeAmount2# => Percent to remove from trade on hitting TP2, eg. 2.0 (risk in percent)
- #TakeAmountFULL# => Percent to remove from trade on hitting TP3, same as #TakeAmount2#
Please test the alerts carefully as I don't use them by my own! Leave a comment, in case you found a bug.
- You can now define the time druing which the high and low are determined. Before it took always the first high and low of the first candle of the trading session. This way now you can use the script also on lower timeframes (<= 1h).
- You can now disable the cancellation of the second pending offer.
- Wehn enabling the risk based quantity calculation you can choose whether your risk amount is based on intitial capital (always the same) or on current balance (takes net profit of closed trades into account)
- You can now disable the lot size based calculation of quantity, when risk based percentage is enabled.
- I fixed a wrong quantity calculation, when using the script for non forex symbols.
ברוח TradingView אמיתית, מחבר הסקריפט הזה פרסם אותו בקוד פתוח, כך שסוחרים יכולים להבין ולאמת אותו. כל הכבוד למחבר! אתה יכול להשתמש בו בחינם, אך שימוש חוזר בקוד זה בפרסום כפוף לכללי הבית. אתה יכול להכניס אותו למועדפים כדי להשתמש בו בגרף.
המידע והפרסומים אינם אמורים להיות, ואינם מהווים, עצות פיננסיות, השקעות, מסחר או סוגים אחרים של עצות או המלצות שסופקו או מאושרים על ידי TradingView. קרא עוד בתנאים וההגבלות.