IN10Y(10yr yield t- bill) are govt. backed bonds provide basic interest or coupon rate. If the coupon rate falls below (yield =(1/price) the coupon rates of 3 month bond IN03MY(3m yield t- bill), investors are pessimistic about future growth of the economy.
This pessimistic behavior can be seen in the graph when change in background...
Simple correlation indicator which oscillates around zero
Shows default correlation with NSE:IndiaVix
You can use it to check correlation with any other trading symbol or indices by simply selecting it in the settings.
A simple vwap based Intraday trend indicator.
Volume-Weighted Average Price (VWAP) - the average price weighted by volume, starts when trading opens and ends when it closes. This can help institutions buy or sell in large orders, without disturbing the market.
After buying or selling, institutions compare instrument price to closing VWAP values at end of the...
Hello Traders !!
This is a simple super trend based MAST trend.
By default the supertrend is 10 period with 3 ATR multiplier.
A moving average is used to benefit from the pullback entries.
Bullish Pullback : Price above Supertrend & below MA
Bullish: Price above Supertrend and above MA
Bearish pullback : Price below Supertrend & above MA
The script picks up nifty stocks with their current respective weights and plots a Volume Weighted Average Price line along with 2 EMAs and an alert when the EMAs cross over.
You can customize the script for EMA lengths and to remove alert. Basic utility of the script is to analyse volumes driving the Nifty 50 index.
Credits to @daytraderph and his script...
Why this Script : Nifty 50 does not provide volume and some time it is really useful to understand the volume .
This is the pine script which calculate the nifty 50 volume .
Take each stock contribute to nifty 50 and find it's volume .
Multiply the same with contribution percentage of the same on Nifty 50
Add up all of them and find the total volume...
Higher Higher, Lower Lower Indicator (A B C patterns) with breakout levels
When LH breaks take entry on buy side and keep stop loss at HL
When HL breaks take entry on sell side and keep stop loss at LH
Use only for Intraday day
Less risk in 15min time frame and in 5mins time frame ignore on flash breakouts
Target will be 1:1 / comfortable
Weekly - Fibonacci pivot levels and Gann levels calculation and marking on Chart automatically.
Mainly expected to use for trading on NIFTY and BankNifty
Kindly share your comments and suggestions to improve
Simple Price Action + Bollinger Band Strategy
Buy Setup --------
- Price closes below Bollinger Band
- Last candle closes in green, confirming bulls have returned
- Buy trade is taken
Short Setup --------
- Price closes above Bollinger Band
- Last candle closes in red , confirming bears have returned
- Short trade is taken
Strategy open for suggestions and updation
- By Default the script draws Daily VWAP for Bank Nifty based on Futures Volume or underlying Index Stocks based on user input
- Optionally one may Anchor it to Week/Month etc or anchor it from a particular Time.
- It also draws 3 Standard Deviation Bands from the VWAP based on User Input.
- Optionally draws Previous VWAP Close for and Bullish or Bearish Move.
Beta value of a stock relative to benchmark index. Thanks to Ricardo Santos for the original script. This script is adapted from it.
To understand beta, refer Investopedia link: www.investopedia.com
A beta value of 1 means the stock is directly correlated to benchmark index - volatility would be same as overall market.
Beta value less...
The security function can be called 40 times in a codescript. We can therefore scan about 40 stocks out of NIFTY 50 stocks with a single script.
This code can be modified to search for other scripts by changing the condition function
condition() => open > (close * 1.0025)
Only stocks which have gap up of 0.25% or more will be reported.
NIFTY / BANKNIFTY - ETF SIP NOTIFIER
STUDY concept -
- As a market investor, one cannot time the market.
- Specailly, working professionals and job holders don't have time for market tracking.
- The idea of the script is - When Nifty closes below 2% previous day high, market has corrected and it's available at a discount w.r.t. previous day
- One can then invest...
1) NIFTY Index Advance-Decline count
2) Each session, it reads the number of stock are +Ve or -Ve
3) Whichever the side +Ve or -Ve side moving stock is more than count will be plotted
4) at +/- 25 drawn a dotted line if Count is > = +/-25 Nifty is moving in a strong army
in the current session, 30 Stock is moving in +Ve direction & 10 are in -Ve...
The script picks up Bank nifty stocks with their current respective weights and plots a Volume Weighted Average Price ( VWAP ) line along with 2 EMAs of your choice and an alert when the EMAs cross over and also when price crosses VWAP .
You can customize the script for MA type and lengths and to remove alert. Basic utility of the script is to analyse volumes...