Already overweight, Don't care. 'Currently long a straddle.
It's just for a month, I'm more concerned with diversification at the moment. Bitcoin has been over-performing pretty much everything this year. My entry has been reduced so much that I won't ever sell outright again.
If we reverse, I may trade more derivatives.
Don't forget to size positions, plan...
Long BTC if it's inside the green circle.
If it falls below the orange line keep an eye on shorter timeframe to see if it is a real breakout.
If it is; Personally I'd hedge with futures, you can sell deep in the money covered calls if you know what you're doing.
If it breaks above the upper green line get ready to short on weakness or buy puts (not naked,...
This will be adjusted this weekend depending on how today closes.
I tend to short on weekends in uptrends but… Let's just see how today goes.
I like to believe that we will retry highs as traders close out their weekly positions.
Long term uptrend holding. So far no great cause for concern.
I believe/hope that we'll keep descending towards the $16k support level.
I wouldn't start worrying until we breach and close below the $15k levels.
No reason to worry… Longs are safu still.
hi this is my daily supply and demand analysis.
I'll now move on to planning my trade(s) for the week. Once I'm done analyzing the weekly and daily charts.
I'm mostly bearish since the insane levels of bearish divergence (purple line on chart) I keep observing on those but Monday tends to be extreme and I never short on Tuesday.
Don't trade it like a trend. The high is around €16k ($18'980).
I believe it's likely to break bellow. A retracement is overdue.
The technique I use is to place a stop loss 1 tick ($0.01 in this case)
above (short) or below (long) the daily high and low.
I use position sizing to limit my risk to at most 1.5% of my trading account.
Today I decided to go short as the trend has been downward since yesterday.
Whilst there were signs of reversal then they are starting to slowly fade.
Short opened at 17'950 with a stop at 18'200.01, one tick above today's high… I decided to only open 1/3 of the position and pyramid the rest when the position was profitable.
I'm still holding coins from 14k...
Slightly biassed upwards… That's not the most practical to trade.
Just don't trade it like a trend or you'll get hurt.
If you're long I'd personally consider bringing my stop closer to the bottom of the beginning of the range, which should be in profit by now.
They're mostly into software and enterprise hardware.
Or rather into premium support packages and shit hardware.
But you can't deny they've been doing pretty well.
I can't see any model that would allow for them to sustain this growth. If I'm wrong I'll consider buying a dip eventually.
They're undervalued on paper… But they're under-performing. Unlike with $CSCO they just don't have what it takes.
They may exist in 20 years, maybe I'll consider it then. I just can't see future value even if they make arm chips,
If they don't launch an ARM in 2021, or at least showcase one at CES I don't see them surviving the decade.
Approaching 50% debt,...
It's not worth this much. I would maybe consider buying under $70, as it is it's a dreadful stab in the dark.
You'd be buying the brand. The financials are genuinely abysmal. It's a f***ing travesty.
They're sinking the company. It has generated nothing but debt. For what?
At this point I'm not sure they'll be there in 10 years.
Just do your own analysis. I...
According to their latest earnings they're fairly priced.
Only potential concern is debt but even then it's not a problem just quite yet.
It's a great growth stock. Youtube is just huge.
Android is just as huge. Alphabet is basically big brother.
If they keep their debt in check and keep reinvesting into new product I'd be comfortable riding this boat for the...
This is one of my favorites in the industry.
It's overall solid. I plan to buy this year.
I think positive future earnings are priced in so I'll wait for people to be disappointed by Q4 :| (If they're not, it's an even stronger buy)
It's at about $0.70 on the dollar according to my latest valuation. I'm kinda waiting for the earnings, really.
It's been pretty...