Shows rolling volume for 24 hours as exchanges does
default settings is for 1m candles
p = Period : is the number of candle to aggregate to the back, i.e for 1m candle there is 1440 candle in one day
for 5m candles as example: 24h * 60 / 5 = 288
so for 5m you have to change input p to be 288
Red line is total volume
white line is per candle...
Shows 24 hour rolling volume similar to the exchange - Done for BTC but works on anything
input is number of candle to calculate back
1m candle : 24h * 60 = 1440
5m candle: (24h * 60) / 5 = 288
Use net volume to find areas of reversal. This is not meant to be used on its own, and requires others tools, but it is helpful in identifying possible points of entry. Area's with lots of market participants could signify a reversal, depending on the positions entered.
Edit the source code to suit the currency pair you are trading.
This script includes MACD histogram plus MFI in four states
All backgrounds are compared to previous bar in +/- 10%
1. Green (green) + Volume + Range (++)
2. Fading (yellow) - Volume - Range (--)
3. False (gray) - Volume + Range (-+)
4. Crouching (red) + Volume - Range (+-)
Accumulation/Distribution as main indicator.
+Bollinger Band build on A/D
+Moving Average build on A/D
1) Moving Average is one of most useful and right indicator.
2) BB on A/D . BB is channel of Deviation or Volatility , and indicator inside this channel help to understand how far price can go.