Bitcoin over time tends to be priced at 7000 times the number of users (in terms of market cap).
Number of Wallets*7000/(Circulating Supply or 21,000,000)
You can decide whether you want to use the Circulating Supply or 21,000,000 as a reference.
The default settings are using 21,000,000 because it seems to be more accurate.
You can easily switch between both versions by checking the box in the settings.
Using circulating supply:
- Most of the time we are under the estimated ("PUC") line
- Once we break above the PUC line we are in the parabolic phase of the Bullrun
- In history, we broke only 4 times above the PUC
- Once we are above the PUC we see crazy growth (parabolic phase)
- We don't spend much time above the PUC
- From breaking the PUC to the new All-Time High of the cycle we took in order: 3 Days, 7 Days, 22 Days, 30 Days
- So the trend is increasing (We are taking more and more time until we see the ATH )
- Currently, we are about to break the PUC
- Then I expect the parabolic phase to begin
- I expect the run to last about 30 days
In true TradingView spirit, the author of this script has published it open-source, so traders can understand and verify it. Cheers to the author! You may use it for free, but reuse of this code in a publication is governed by House Rules. You can favorite it to use it on a chart.