The "Critical Range" input field lets you calibrate the zone above which a background color will be triggered.
Very useful in evaluating price expansion/contraction cycles and probable bottoms.
Works on any ticker and any timeframe.
Modification of the "Critical Range" default value may be mandatory.
- Added the ability to plot the Waveform body with EMA instead of TEMA.
- Slight graphical improvements.
- Code cleanup. Improved readability
- Core calculation has been rewritten
- Bottom side of the waveform is now more relevant
- Added the ability to disable the signals from the property menu