The best buy signals occur on Hash Rate "recovery", and when price momentum is also positive.
Historically, this strategy has yielded average returns to cycle peak of >5000%, with max Drawdown of -15%.
Follow me to learn more about this indicator.
No technical changes.
- All prior calculation logic remains unchanged.
This Update includes:
Fix of re-painting issue on live data. This stop false alerts before the daily bar has closed. On live data, yesterday’s Hash Rates will be used regardless of the Bitcoin ticker symbol you are looking at.
- Addition of multi-time-frame management. This now gives you the ability to use this indicator on any time-frame (Minutely, Hourly, Daily) and always know you are looking at the Hash rate values from yesterday's close.
To use, change the indicator setting "Plot Type" to "Oscillator".
For more information, see my TradingView "Idea": "Miner Confusion? An Unusual State in Hash Rate Growth"
- Added chart "alerts" for easier notification
- Added chart shape "titles"
- Minor chart formatting tweaks
- No calculation changes
your code is clean and well commented, indicating you genuinely care about making it easy for others to use this to their advantage.
and you are giving out the source readily. you are a gem, truly.
TradingView only has Hash Rate data for BTC at present.