With the latest added features chart.left_visible_bar_time and chart.right_visible_bar_time it is now possible to
place label.new() positions at the equivalent of 'location.top' and 'location.bottom'
The following are examples of functions which enables to find the visible chart highest/lowest bars:
var float highs = na
Example primarily focuses on:
• creating a simple function to get a time offset value
• using the offset to set drawing locations in the future
• how to properly set up and manipulate line positions
Extras ( end of script ):
• inclusion of vertical lines for visualising start and end points using the time offsets
• inclusion of label to read out the current...